- Are you looking for corporate conference energisers, a meeting icebreaker, a away day activity, or a fun team building exercise, or just some fun?
- A Musical Energiser can contribute to your corporate team training session, and encourages effective co-operation rather than competition amongst your employees.
- You want to freshen-up your meeting so your group (20-1000+ persons) can continue with new energy?
- You quickly (15-30 min) want to achieve a surprising result with your group?
- You want an active start to your conference, or to revive delegates in the after lunch ‘graveyard’ slot?
Then ’s time for an Energiser by Hans Beenhakkers from Beenhakkers Percussion, for example a Energiser Boomwhackers.
It fits almost every possible occasion, group, location and place and is great for team-building, community-building, ice breaker, conferences, celebrations and fun. The energiser can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Short Musical Energiser
Your group quickly learns to play a simple but swinging rhythm-composition, which makes everyone happy and energetic. You don’t need musical experience: you learn the rhythms by means of call and response.
By ear you learn to play simple rhythm, which complement the other rhythms, so the whole rhythm is more than the sum of its parts (synergy). The group-cohesion is strengthened, normal habits and thought-patterns evaporate, and makes place for a positive and relaxed atmosphere.
Energisers are possible for groups of 10 up to hundreds of persons.
Length of the energiser is (depending on your schedule and program) from 10/15 up to 30/40 minutes.
Different kinds of Energisers
Active music making, energy, and lots of fun with the colourfull, plastic tubes called Boomwhackers.
Another possibility is a hilarious Energiser Clappy-Happy with household gloves. A musical and fun clapping spectacle for all kinds of groups.
The same kind of energiser is also available without household gloves as a body-percussion energiser.
Use your voice as it is, no judgements allowed :-).
Hit the bucker with your hands or sticks.
Jump, kick and slap your thighs.
Combination of different energisers cumulate into a “grand finale”
More information on Energizers?
For more information or questions go to the English contact-page , email me or phone me +316-5129 8903
Go back to the English homepage